From The Anvil - Pewter Locking Shepherd's Crook Fastener - LH
The shepherd's crook is a delicate and traditional design that is only achievable through the skills of our master blacksmiths.
- Designed to fit casement windows and match the shepherd's crook window stays in the range.
- Our handmade fasteners are forged from mild steel giving them unrivalled strength and a wealth of character.
- The product is handed and therefore care needs to be taken when choosing the correct hand. From the inside view, if your window is hinged on the right then a right-hand fastener is required.
- Includes a mortice plate and hook plate for different fitting options.
- The fastener has a locking mechanism by way of a grub screw.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
Unit of Sale: Supplied as Singles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.